- Add ingredients into a gallon-size bag: One cup wheat flour, half cup warm water, 1 Tablespoon salt, 1 Tablespoon yeast.
- Zip the top of the bag.
- Mash it up for three minutes.
- Sprinkle in some flour till not so sticky.
- Let rise 30 minutes.
- Add more flour, any crushed nuts or desired dry flavorings, and mix.
- Spread on parchment.
- Roll into a ball.
- Slice the top.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
|Mixing the bread in bags|
|Letting dough rise outside in the sun|
|All that was left when I paused in my consumption to snap a photo|