- Mix 2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup of salt, and 2 Tablespoons cream of tartar.
- In a large measuring cup add any scent, spice, or color you like.
- To this add up to 2 cups boiling water.
- Add 2 Tablespoons oil and 1 1/2 cups of the water.
- Mix and add more water if you need.
- As it cools, turn on to the counter and knead.
- If it starts to dry out you can add a little oil to it.
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Anna's Super Awesome Long-Lasting Play Dough
Our dear friend Anna gave us an awesome play dough recipe we'd like to share. We simply love it.