- Mix 1.5 cups plaster of Paris in a disposable bowl (we use our cement mixing containers).
- Slowly add 3/4 cup of water.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of tempera paint.
- Pour it into your molds (such as toilet paper tube with end sealed with strong tape).
- Let it dry.
- Use as awesome homemade chalk!
|Our ingredients list: containers with taped bottoms, plaster of Paris, tempera paint, water|
|adding and stirring (the water)|
|trying to make Hannah's favorite color (violet) with lots of powdered tempera paint|
|scraping the bowl clean after our first batch|
Have you made chalk? Do you have any pointers for us?